We try our best to keep membership records up to date, but since the service was split and direct debits introduced, it has become a lot more challenging.
Making sure the information we hold for you is accurate is not only a legal requirement, it also helps us to ensure resources are available where they are needed most.
And it also helps you. Did you know that changes to your salary could affect your monthly subscription? Forgetting to tell us that your hours have reduced for example means you could be forking out more than you need to!
We understand that workload and other pressures mean keeping us in the loop can end up at the bottom of your to-do list, but it is important and your responsibility as a member.
When to contact Napo:
- Any changes to your personal details including name, personal postal or email address and telephone numbers
- New bank account details as this could affect your Direct Debit payments
- Changes to your salary including change in hours, sick leave, maternity leave or anything else that could cause your salary to increase, decrease or cease
- Any other changes to your employment including office move as this could have a bearing on which branch you belong to
How to contact Napo:
- Log in to the members’ area at www.napo.org.uk, check the details we currently hold for you and make the relevant changes.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (please do not send bank details here)
- Write to us at Freepost NAPO
- Return any audit forms or response slips we send to you
- Call us on 020 7223 4887
We look forward to hearing from you so that we can continue to provide you with an excellent service.